The Asian Turtle Program (ATP) of Indo-Myanmar Conservation (IMC) is, once again, collaborating with the Turtle Conservation Center, Cuc Phuong National Park (NP), Vietnam to organize the eighteenth Tortoise and Freshwater Turtle Field Skills Training Course
- Obtain new research skills for field work including surveying, proper handling and data collection on tortoise and freshwater turtle species;
- Gain in-depth knowledge of turtle biology, behaviour and ecology;
- Learn about the identification and conservation status of tortoises and freshwater turtles in Vietnam;
- Have a chance to design and complete a short research project during 2022, following course completion.
- Course date:
- 31st– 09th March 2023
- Course duration: 08 days
- Location: Cuc Phuong National Park, Nho Quan District, Ninh Binh Province
WHO CAN APPLY?
We strongly encourage applications from Vietnamese students, Laotian students enrolled at Vietnamese universities, young national biologists, rangers and conservationists.
ATP/IMC will cover course fees, including materials, food, accommodation, and reasonable transport costs for course participants
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should fill out an online application form via the link:
In English: https://bit.ly/2xWP7Kk
In Vietnamese: https://bit.ly/3ctGndF
Application Deadline: 15th February 2023
Asian Turtle Program (ATP) of Indo-Myanmar Conservation (IMC)
Address: Room 1806, CT1, Bac Ha C14 Building, To Huu Street, Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
Phone: +84 (024) 7302 8389