The Asian Turtle Program (ATP) of Indo-Myanmar Conservation (IMC) is, once again, collaborating with the Turtle Conservation Center, Cuc Phuong National Park (NP), Vietnam to organize the seventeenth Tortoise and Freshwater Turtle Field Skills Training Course
- Obtain new research skills for field work including surveying, proper handling and data collection on tortoise and freshwater turtle species;
- Gain in-depth knowledge of turtle biology, behaviour and ecology;
- Learn about the identification and conservation status of tortoises and freshwater turtles in Vietnam;
- Have a chance to design and complete a short research project during 2022, following course completion.
- Course date: 16th – 23rd April 2022
- Course duration: 08 days
- Location: Cuc Phuong NP, Nho Quan District, Ninh Binh Province
Candidates should be early career conservationists and scientists.
We strongly encourage applications from Vietnamese students, Laotian students enrolled at Vietnamese universities, young national biologists, rangers and conservationists.
The ATP/IMC will cover course fees, including materials, food, accommodation, and reasonable transport costs for course participants
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Asian Turtle Program (ATP) of Indo-Myanmar Conservation (IMC)
Address: Room 1806, CT1, Bac Ha C14 Building, To Huu Street, Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
Phone: +84 (024) 7302 8389
You can download an application form below to fill in offline before completing the online application